“I know what women want. They want to be beautiful,” as said by Valentino Garavani, and yes women do. Beauty therapists are there to do the job. They are the ones who apply face and body treatments, treatments relates to the face, body, feet, hands and nails, as well as give advice about skin care and cosmetics. Other tasks that a beauty therapist performs are analysing body type and give advice on exercise programme and nutrition, recognise problems and refer clients to medical practitioners such as dermatologists, plastic surgeons and chiropractors as well as maintain client records.
At the end of this course, students shall learn how to: (1) understand the anatomy and physiology of skin, cells and tissues; (2) be familiar with the beauty gateway; (3) understand service experience; (4) be familiar with interesting consultations; (5) understand diet and lifestyle; (6) understand nutrition; (7) be familiar with advanced skin care; and (8) understand the anti-ageing process.
To achieve these goals, this course shall make use of interactive materials to present the concepts of the topics to be discussed. Assessments shall be done after the entire course to check for knowledge retention and understanding.
Beauty therapy offers many advantages since the healthy and beauty industry is a growing business. Enrolling in a beauty therapy course will expand your opportunities. You can even start up your own business from home.
For Certification: To achieve a Certificate of Training, trainees must pass an online test that we will provide. This online exam may be taken any time, at the trainees’ convenience.
All assessments and exams shall be provided via online.
This Course Covers the Following
– Introduction To Beauty Therapist
– Establishing a Stable and Firm Foundation
– Understanding Bodily Functions
– How Respiration Works
– The Concept of the Urinary Tract
– Anatomy And Physiology – Skin, Cells And Tissues
– Defining The Basic Unit of Life
– The Importance of the Skin
– How Nerve Endings Function In the Body
– The Beauty Gateway
– Understanding The Totality of Beauty Business
– How To Effectively Use Promotion And Marketing
– Creating Your Unique Points Of Difference
– The Significance Of Team Effort
– Service Experience
– The Proper and Effective Client Care
– Establishing Necessary Standards of Service
– An Insight to Communication and Body Language
– Creating A Personalized Client Approach
– Interesting Consultations
– Recognizing The Benefits of the Consultation Process
– Making Beauty and Lifestyle Consultations
– Creating a Diagnosis Basis
– The Power of Post-Consultation Reccommendation
– Diet And Lifestyle
– The Fundamentals of Nutrition
– Why the Need for Vitamins
– Recognizing the Benefits of Vitamins in the Body
– Determining the Significance of Water
– Identifying the Purpose of Calcium and Phosphorus
– The Function of Sodium in the Body
– Advanced Skin Care
– Learning the Proper Skin Care Routine
– The Importance of Undergoing Professional Facial
– Selecting Appropriate Products for Skin Enhancement
– The Anti-Ageing Process
– Understanding the Process of Aging
– Identifying the the Factors that Boost Aging
– Learning About The Factors That Slows Down Aging