Sage 50 Accounting is a business management accounting software published by SAGE Group. The idea of computerised accounting is as brilliant as it is functional for nearly all business entities because it minimizes errors and increases efficiency while allowing them to stay on top of banking. Sage 50 Accounting brings you accurate results when and where you need them the most with best-in-class accounting standards, optimum support and cutting edge technology you can use to cushion all your financial affairs enabling you to hit deadlines and exceed business expectations.
Anyone who’s interested to augment their accounting skills or to develop a career in this industry could benefit greatly from a sound working knowledge of the Sage 50 Accounting software. Competent knowledge and skill in Sage 50 is a great value-adding distinction for your resume. It can help you edge out other job candidates in the accounting sphere and realize your goals in this dynamic sector.
About the Course:
You’ll be able to get more from this software with strategies and techniques only our in-house master Sage users can offer. These people will teach you everything you need to know to maximise the benefits of this accounting software with handpicked ideas and solutions tailored for unique financial needs, from inventory to invoicing to financial accounting to credit control.
Divided into three levels, our course package includes discussion on the creation of customer and supplier accounts, nominal ledger, bank modules, Microsoft integration, stock coding structure, credit control, SOP and POP discounts, foreign trader options and VAT return.
Our course is developed to help you learn Sage the way you want, in an environment that suits you and at a price you can afford. Enroll today!
Course topics covered:
- Unit 1 – Understanding Accounting Systems
- Unit 2 – Accounting Systems
- Unit 3 – Customer and Supplier Accounts
- Unit 4 – The Nominal Ledger
- Unit 5 – Understanding Transactions
- Unit 6 – The Bank Module
- Unit 7 – Computerised Accounting
- Level 2 Unit 1 – Control Accounts and Reconciliation
- Level 2 Unit 2 – Credit Control Set-up
- Level 2 Unit 3 – The Processes of Credit Control
- Level 2 Unit 4 – Managing Credit Control
- Level 2 Unit 5 – What is the VAT Return?
- Level 2 Unit 6 – The Fixed Asset Module
- Level 2 Unit 7 – Management/Financial Reports and the Chart of Accounts
- Level 2 Unit 8 – Microsoft Integration and Period End Procedures
- Level 3 Unit 1 – Planning Stock Coding Structure
- Level 3 Unit 2 – Products and Bill of Materials
- Level 3 Unit 3 – Stock Take & Period End
- Level 3 Unit 4 – SOP and POP Setup Discounts
- Level 3 Unit 5 – Purchase Order Processing
- Level 3 Unit 6 – Sales Order Processing
- Level 3 Unit 7 – Quotes, Proformas and Recurring Transactions
Students who complete this course will receive a certificate of achievement from Touchawards, a recognized accrediting organisation. The certificate serves as an official recognition for the students’ educational experience, and can be used to add weight to their educational qualifications.
This course consists of several modules, each of which is self-contained. This ensures that students can easily get the information they need when they need it.
Students can completely access the course using a PC/laptop. Our learning management system (LMS) is 24/7, the LMS itself is accessible online and operational everyday at any time, students have the freedom to tailor their study time around their existing schedules.
Estimated duration of completion for this course is 70 hours. Such number of hours may be cut shorter or may take longer depending on the students’ pace of learning and ability to take in information. Also, students’ may choose to study the modules over several sessions or complete the entire course in one sitting.
One year full access will be given to students who intend to take the course. The students can then define the pace at which they will complete all modules within the abovementioned period.
No requirement to take this course
– Develop or fine-tune your knowledge and skills to achieve career progression
– Gain background in your chosen career
– Improve promotional opportunities or transition to a new profession
– Enable you to achieve personal enrichment
– Help build your CV
– Show your commitment to lifelong learning